What are the Luxequisite Condition Standards?
- Each item of property will be inspected carefully to guarantee the quality of item and it’s condition. Items will be categorized as Pristine, Excellent, Very Good or Good.
- Pristine: Item show no sign of being worn and do not require tags
- Excellent: Items show only extremely superficial signs of wear, such as light surface scratches.
- Very Good: Items may have slights scratches at metal, but stones are still perfect.
- Good: Items may have moderate scratches or tarnishing at any component
- Luxequisite engages multiple gemologists to inspect every item of product and works with affiliate laboratories such as GIA (Gemological Institute of America) , NGI (Nanyang Gemological Institute), NAJA (National Association of Jewelry Appraisers)
- Luxequisite also cross-references all submitted certifications from institutions to ensure rightful ownership.
- Laser inscription of GIA certified diamonds will be cross referenced with GIA